Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away {Miles City, MT Engagement Photographer}

I was excited for this engagement shoot after the first time I spoke with Kyleigh.  It was impossible not to be!  She had wonderful locations picked out, and her excitement was contagious.  We really had to hope for cooperative weather as her fiance was only in town for the weekend, and it would be a while before he was back.  Well the weather luckily did cooperate, even though the day before had been chilly and rainy.  The sun even came out for Jade and Kyleigh!  

As I pulled up to our first shooting location, I was instantly giddy.  Kyleigh had mentioned wanting to use horses, and to my surprise we pulled right up to a field of them.  From there we moved around her family's ranch, and ended the session in a corn field.  Jade had no idea what he was getting into as most grooms don't, but he was a trooper.  He obviously knew how important this session was to his lovely fiance, and I was thankful to have met another wonderfully matched, and happy couple.  

   Thanks you two for the amazing engagement session!  It was so great to meet you, and I am looking forward to what is sure to be a beautiful wedding next September.  Enjoy your sneak peek.  















0 comments: