A Perfect Match {Three Forks, MT Engagement Photographer}

I have known Megan for a long time.  We went to school together in Three Forks, and I was in the same class as her brother.  We are both Three Forks natives, and Brian is from Willow Creek which is just down the road.   I have gotten to know Brian over the past few years, and he is such a great guy.  These two could not make a better couple.  They complement each other so wonderfully, and they make each other so happy.  Megan has such an infectious laugh, and she is constantly laughing around Brian.  I remember talking with Megan last winter, and her face just lit up when she talked about Brian, and their relationship.  It was clear from very early on that these two were going to get married someday.  

I could not be happier for the both of you, and I am so excited to be part of your day!  








  The below photos is my favorite!





0 comments: