The Stars Aligned {Billings, MT Engagement Photographer}

It is that time of year when engagement sessions, and family sessions are very popular.  Which means I have a lot of sneak peeks to share this week.  Last Saturday, I traveled to Fromberg, MT for this shoot, and then made my way to Three Forks for another engagement shoot.  I spent a couple days in Three Forks shooting, and now I am trying once again to get caught up on editing.  

Anyways, I have known Brandy for a few years now, and was thrilled when she asked me to shoot her wedding next summer.  I was anxious to meet her fiance, Eric, and loved hearing about all their wedding details, and the proposal.  The proposal actually took place where some of these photos were taken.  They are such a great couple, and it really does seem like fate brought them together.  Shortly after meeting, Brandy put in for a transfer at work to Nebraska where Eric lives and works assuming there might not be anything available for awhile.  Within three days, she was packing up and moving, and the rest is history.




 These next photos where taken near where Eric proposed.







 This cup has a family story behind it, and it is actually where Eric hid the ring before he proposed.  

Happy planning you two!  August will be here before we know it!

0 comments: