FALLing in Love {Miles City, MT Engagement Photographer}

Yay for Fall!  I love this time of year.  I love the temperature, and the colors, and I love how busy it is for photography.  I am trying desperately to get caught up this week, because I am shooting all weekend, and will have even more great shoots to share.  

This shoot was done a couple weeks ago and although the colors are very fall like, the temperature was more summer like.  I can not believe how great the weather has been, and I am hoping it holds on a little longer, or maybe even stays nice until Thanksgiving!  

Anyways, this darling couple is getting married next Summer in June.  We scheduled the session around Clay's football season, and around their teaching schedules, and could not have asked for a better day.  Marcie is from Miles City, and I was glad that we found a day they could make the trip from Wyoming.  Clay was such a great sport.  Although it was hot, and he was wearing black, he didn't complain once.  They are such a perfect couple, and I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with them, and getting filled in on all their wedding plans.  I am such a wedding junkie, and am thankful to be able to share in the wedding planning process with all my fabulous couples.  I love hearing about their wedding colors, and locations, and all the special details that are involved in their dream weddings.  

Enjoy your sneak peek and thanks for being patient!  I can't wait to photograph your wedding next Summer!       












0 comments: