It's Fall in Springhill {Bozeman, MT Family Photographer}

About a month ago I randomly ran into Holly in downtown Bozeman.  She was my high school Spanish teacher, and it had been quite a while since I had seen her.  We quickly caught up, and I told her that I was now a photographer.  I actually used to be late to her class quite a bit because I had a photo class right before hers, and I never made it out of the dark room on time.  She was actually wanting to get some family photos done so I gave her a card and within a couple days she emailed me to set up a session.  I was so excited.  I had always gotten along really well with Holly, and was excited to meet her family.  She was pregnant with Avery my senior year, and I remember talking about baby names, and baby stuff in general during class. (In Spanish of course.)  I took three years of Spanish with Holly and during that time got to know her pretty well since we did do a lot of chatting in order to learn the language.  
Well we pretty much picked up with the chatting the second I arrived at her home. (In English as my Spanish is not so good these days)  She lives in Springhill, and it was the perfect location for this shoot.  Her kids are adorable, and Avery loved posing for the camera.  Cooper was more into being a little boy than having his photos taken, and he cracked me up throughout the shoot. Poor Scott was sick, but you wouldn't know it judging by the photos. 

Thanks for having me out to your home!  It was wonderful to catch up and meet your family.  Enjoy your sneak peek.














0 comments: