Mr. and Mrs. Comfort-September 4th, 2010: Willow Creek, Montana

Weston and Kaela were married last weekend in a gorgeous backyard/ranch ceremony in Willow Creek Montana.  The weather was perfect and there was even a few rain drops before the ceremony for good luck.  I have known Kaela since elementary school, and was so thrilled to be part of her big day.  I have never seen her happier, and she was a gorgeous bride.   Weston so obviously adores her, and he seemed so completely full of happiness and love that it brought tears to my eyes numerous times throughout the day.  It is always so touching when a groom shows such genuine emotion on his wedding day, and Weston did just that.  

Congrats you two.  You were made for each other, there is not a doubt in my mind that your life will be full of many many years of happiness together.
  


 Insanely gorgeous bride!



Weston was smiley like this all day!  So cute.

 I love this photo below-his face says it all









1 comments:

The Carter's said...

Whitney you are so talented!!! These are BEAUTIFUL & I can't wait to see the rest! It was great to see you & I hope that we can schedule something for you to take our family pics;)