Dan and Shari-Very much in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

The best part about being a photographer is capturing love.  It is that very reason why I LOVE shooting weddings and engagement sessions.  It always warms my heart to see a couple in love.  I am a hopeless romantic, and photographing couples will be something that never gets old for me.  Dan and Shari are exactly what I hope for when I photograph an engagement session.  They are very very in love.

I have known Shari since my freshman year of college, and she is one of the kindest and nicest girls I have ever met.  The day of their engagement shoot was the first time I had met Dan, and I could not be happier for Shari.  Dan was incredibly friendly, easy going, and obviously crazy about Shari which made my heart happy.  Plus neither of them were camera shy.   Dan was very photogenic, and Shari takes gorgeous photos which was no surprise.  I mean look at her, she is STUNNING.

I am very much looking forward to photographing their wedding in July, and I am also looking forward to meeting their new baby boy Wyatt.  We will be doing a family shoot in the fall among the pumpkins!     



I can't decide if my favorite is the one above or below.  Hmmm... I'll choose both












Can't wait to see you again a few weeks!  Looking forward to meeting that little man of yours.

0 comments: