The Bird Family {Miles City, MT Photographer}

I finally feel like I am getting caught up on editing, but that feeling won't last long considering I have my sister-in-law's wedding to shoot Saturday, and have a number of shoots including mini sessions coming up the following week!  I love being busy with photography, and the weather has been cooperating perfectly for fall photos so I will continue to squeeze in as many shoots as possible before the weather turns cold. 

Before the wedding craziness really starts, I wanted to share this family session shot in Miles City.  You may remember Tess from her senior shoot. (Click here to view Tessa's senior shoot)  However, she really wanted to do a few in town, and her mom really wanted to have some family photos taken as well.      You can see where Tess and Ash get their good looks from-what a beautiful family.  I have really enjoyed getting to know the Birds and feel very lucky to be able to call them family.  (My hubby is  Jim and Linda's nephew)  





Jim was a good sport even though I am not sure he knew exactly what he had gotten himself into that day.  





I will be taking most of tomorrow and Friday off in preparation for the wedding.  My parents as well as my sister will be here friday, and wedding festivities begin out at the Bird ranch tomorrow afternoon!  I am so excited to spend time with everyone, and so excited to photograph it all!

0 comments: