Mini Session Details-Three Forks, MT

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be providing portrait mini sessions in Three Forks, MT on Sunday Oct. 10th.  The good people at the newly remodeled and absolutely beautiful Sacajawea Hotel have agreed to let me host the mini sessions at their awesome location.  The Sac offers perfect outdoor locations for portrait sessions, and I am very grateful that they agreed to let me do this.  

Here come the details- Sessions last 30 minutes and cost $100.  After your session I will edit 10-15 of your images and present them to you on a disc with shared copy rights.  You can order a print package and/or Christmas cards from me if you choose.   This is an excellent option for family photos, babies, and kids, couples, baby bellies, and even seniors if you are looking for a cost friendly option for your senior portraits.  

I am also a big time photo gift giver!  I  am always coming up with ways to give photos to my loved ones, and it seems as though they really appreciate it.  My parents' home is covered in photos of my sister and I, and my mother will always make room on her wall for a portrait.   So it might also be a great option to have photos taken of you and your sibling as a Christmas gift to your parents.  Your grandparents would appreciate it as well.  

Because this is my first go at mini-sessions I will be offering a discount to the first 3 sessions booked.  If you are one of the first three people to book a mini session, the cost will only be $75 and you will receive 20 edited images.  So get on it!  Christmas is just around the corner,(seriously it is-time flies) and wouldn't it be nice to get your Christmas cards done a little early this year?  

To book your session, email me at whitneylinphotography@yahoo.com

Morning and afternoon sessions are available so please include your preference in the email.  


Click on the poster below to make it larger



0 comments: