Valentines Boudoir Special!

Well ladies it is time to start thinking about Valentines Day.  This year, do something different.  Get your man something he will seriously love and something that will make you feel HOT. HOT. HOT!  I am talking about a Boudoir Session with Whitney Lin Photography.  I know it is a little intimidating, but I promise you will have a blast, and your honey will really appreciate this gift.  I am offering four great packages this year that will surely fit any budget.  Each session will last approximately an hour.   I highly recommend the Fabulous Party Package.  Not only will this provide you with the perfect Valentines day gift, you will also have a full afternoon of fun with your girls.  Champagne will absolutely be provided for the Party Package.  

Please feel free to talk to me about location needs as I have a couple of options.  Usually any bedroom can be transformed into a perfect boudoir set.  I will happily bring my new backdrop to set up alongside your bed which will block out anything in your room that you want hidden.  

You may book a date in the Bozeman area between January 22-29.  Miles City dates can be scheduled around that week.

This is also a great idea for 2011 brides.  Take care of that groom gift ahead of time.  Can you imagine the look on his face when he opens up sexy photos of his wife to be minutes before the wedding? 

Below are the package details.  Please contact me at 406-223-8667 or whitneylinphotography@yahoo.com to book your session.   Click on the ad to enlarge. 

  Please note that images will be tasteful.  Nothing will be shared on my blog or website without your permission.

0 comments: