Because....she said yes! {Miles City, MT Wedding Photographer}

I instantly felt as though I had known Layne and Erin for years.  They are such a warm and friendly couple, and although it was snowy and freezing outside, they remained easy going and cheerful the whole shoot.  The were seriously good sports about the weather.  

We started with a few shots in my family room, (soon to be home studio) and then braved the chilly Miles City weather.  By the time we called it quits, all three of us were covered in snow and vowing to shoot more photos in the spring when the weather warms up.  However, the snow really made the photos have a very romantic feel.  I love all the kissing ones.  (big surprise there)  There is just something about kissing in a blizzard that reminds me of old black and white movies.  However it is usually rain in the old movies, but we do live in Montana after all so the snow fits.

Congrats you two, and I can't wait for the Spring shoot, and your wedding!  Warm July sunshine sounds pretty good about now.









Above and below are my faves!

0 comments: