Snow Day {Bozeman, MT Engagement Photographer}

I don't personally usually have very good luck when it comes to weather, so it is a good thing that my couples seem to.  This shoot was originally planned for Big Sky because this couple wanted fresh white snow, and Bozeman was just didn't have any.  However, we all awoke on Sunday morning to perfect powder, and our plans changed.  There wasn't the need to travel to Big Sky so we stayed in Bozeman, and then later in the day headed to the Sacajawea Hotel in Three Forks to finish up the shoot.  

Even though it was chilly, I had a great time with this couple, and their little guy.  The focus of the shoot remained on Ben and Caitlin, but we did sneak in a few family photos as well.  

Caitlin and Ben you make such a wonderful couple and made my job so easy.  I love when couple just interact in front of the camera, and don't need much posing, and that's exactly how these two were.  So in love and so wonderful to photograph! 












I LOVE this next photo.  So contrasty and dramatic. Very romantic.  



0 comments: