The view from Fairview {Eastern, MT Photographer}

So this should probably be three separate posts, (engagement session, family session, senior session) but since it was all shot together, I am going to post it together.  Plus I am swimming in a sea of editing right now so a combined post is the way to go.

Last week I made a trip to the far east-far east Montana that is to shoot Tony and Destiny's engagement photos, as well as Tony's brother, Reece's senior photos.  I also had to snap a few photos of the adorable Taylor.  Not only is she quite the model, she was also quite the assistant.  Since I had never been to Fairview, Tony, Reece and Destiny found a handful of locations for us to use.   I love when clients do this! And other than the mosquitos and a little muddy foot incident which was surprisingly not my doing, the evening was perfect.  (I tend to accidentally get clients muddy A LOT)

Tony and Destiny will be getting married in May, and I am so excited to make the trip back to Fairview to be part of their day. 












 Reece is very handsome, and incredibly photogenic.  Miss Taylor kept calling him a model and she just may have been on to something.  Boys are typically a little harder to pose than girls in my opinion, but Reece was so natural in front of the camera.  He really didn't need a lot of direction.  

He is graduating high school from Bozeman, but has spent the summer working in eastern MT.  





0 comments: