Charismatic Kelsey {Miles City, MT Senior Photographer}

Sooo I know I have been MIA for a couple weeks, and I am not going to apologize for it :)  I have spent the past couple weekends enjoying summer.  I actually had two Saturdays off in a row, and I took full advantage of them.  It was so nice to head to Three Forks and spend time with my husband, family, friends.  We did some golfing, went to the Brewery Follies in Virginia City, played more golf over the 4th and actually won the scramble tournament I have been playing in for 10 years, but have never won.  Of course we lit off fireworks because I seriously love fireworks.  I am a little kid when it comes to the 4th of July, and we spent this last weekend at Canyon Ferry.  I did squeeze in a few shoots over the 10 days I was in TF, and I can't wait to share them, but first I have been dying to get these photos posted of beautiful Kelsey.

Kelsey is not only stunning, she is also fun, outgoing, HILARIOUS, a little ditzy, and a blast to photograph.  Plus, as a bonus she is also my cousin which just made her shoot that much more fun.  She claimed that she wasn't photogenic, but that is obviously a load of crap because she takes awesome photos.  I love the green eye/dark hair combo, and Kelsey has the biggest brightest smile.  

I can't believe that it is senior season already!  What a perfect shoot to kick it all off.  

The first four are my favorites. 













You will be seeing more of this girl in the coming months as we have plans to do more photos in the Fall.  Senior sessions are best shot in the summer and early fall so please contact me asap to book your session!

0 comments: