Wyatt is ONE {Bozeman, MT Family Photographer}

I've said this before, and I will say it again, I LOVE returning clients.  It is such a huge compliment when clients choose me again as their photographer.  It means I did something right, and I am always so grateful to have such awesome clients.  

The Eslinger family is no exception.  I have been lucky enough to shoot their engagement photos, family photos, and now Wyatt's 1 year photos.  I will also be shooting their wedding in May, as well as their brand new baby girl when she arrives in August.  I can not tell you how awesome that is for me!

Wyatt is a busy little guy, but I loved chasing him around the park until he had us both worn out.  He is such a handsome little guy.  He took a few tumbles, but he was always right back in explorer mode within seconds.   He was a trooper even though he missed his nap, and had allergies.  Nothing a little banana split can't fix.  Thanks Shari and Dan for letting me spend an evening with your family.  He is a very lucky boy, and I can't wait to meet your baby girl a few short weeks.   











0 comments: